The more your business grow, more often you will find yourself in need of specialized, technical professionals like software, apps and web developers. At this stage, is important to know some things before hiring. If you start this search without knowing the basics, you could lose your time and money in the improper project.
The following 5 things will help you when the time of hiring arrives.
1. Choosing between remote professionals or locals. Most web developers work better alone. Inviting this kind of professional to your workplace and make him work there could be a counterproductive decision. Let them work like they feel most comfortable. If you need them to work in-place, ask first.
2. Freelancers and companies are two different things. While freelance web developers are individuals or really small teams working from home, companies are consolidated and have, at least, one office, like GG Apps. At this point, it totally depends on your preferences.
3. Professional background is mandatory. Do not hire anyone if there is not proven professional background available. This is a necessary medium to get familiar with their work.
4. Prices in comparison with the competence.
5. Cheaper isn’t better. That’s it. If someone is quoting you too low, run away.